Prof Dr Suhaidi Hassan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To promote research of importance to the evolution of the Internet by creating and conducting focused research on topics related to Internet protocols, applications, architectures, technologies and services.
- To foster and support the vision and initiatives in ensuring that the Internet continues to perform with the reliability and growth that are its hallmarks — enabling end users worldwide utilize the Internet for essential tasks that they freely choose.
1) Pervasive Computing Research Group
Prof Abdul Hanan Abdullah
2) Wireless Communication Network Research Group
Prof. Sobira Khatun
3) Ensemble P2P Mobile Computing RG
Dr Rosdiadee Nordin/Prof Mahmod
4) Pinger Research Project
Dr Johari Abdullah
5) Mobile, Open-source and Embedded Computing Group
Dr Ong Bi Lynn