Assoc Prof Dr Suhaimi Napis (email@example.com)
- To create a new research environment for researchers to share, federate and exploit the collective power of available scientific and computational resources
- To enhance research collaboration through the development and deployment of e-infrastructure that has national impact and better research outputs.
- To acculturate and expand the uptake and effective use of e-infrastructure on learners and researchers across institutions and disciplines.
1) Grid/Distributed Computing
2) HPC and Big Data
3) Federated Science Cloud
Rohaya Latip, PhD (UPM); firstname.lastname@example.org
Zuriati Ahmad Zulkarnain, PhD (UPM); email@example.com
4) Middleware and Interoperability
Muhamad Farhan Sjaugi (Perdana U); firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Advanced Computing Applications
6) Identity Federation